Covid Guidelines for Hospitality
As most of the Covid-19 public health measures and guidelines have been removed, we are open for business as usual.
For more information on present Covid guideslines, please click HERE.
We are following guidelines from the following; Irish Health Service Executive, Irish Hotels Federation, and The Department of Health.
Our goal is to maintain the health of all our guests in the hotel and those that are due to arrive, our suppliers and all our employees.
The following Four steps are taken;
1. Advice for Our Guests.
- Ensure you wash your hands before and after eating, and after coughing or sneezing.
- If you are displaying symptoms of the Corona Virus, please contact your local GP before arrival to the hotel to prevent the virus from spreading. The symptoms are noted in the document below.
2. Areas of the Hotel - Policies & Procedures
All our rooms are serviced daily with approved antibacterial products, during guests stay at the hotel and prior to guests arrival at the hotel.
Restaurant staff have a hand washing procedure in place.
All tables are being washed with antibacterial products after departure of each guest.
Kitchen staff have a hand washing procedure in place.
On arrival to the kitchen there is antibacterial hand sanitizer for team members.
3. Advice for Our Team Members
- They are to cough and sneeze into their elbow and wash their hands after doing so.
- Our Staff are advised not to initiate contact with guests e.g. handshake or hug guests on arrival and departure.