Cork Airport is the hotel’s nearest airport only a 20 minute drive
- Aer Lingus 0818 365 123 www.aerlingus.com
- Aer Rianta 021 4313131 www.corkairport.com
- RyanAir 0818 30 30 30 www.ryanair.com
- British Airways 1890 62 67 47 www.britishairways.com
Breakfast Buffet is served in The Mable Crawford from
- 7.00am – 10.00am Mon-Fri
- 7.30am - 10.30am Sat & Sun
It is available at €12.50 per person for non residents
- Crawford’s Bar/Lounge & Conservatory both located just off the reception
Bar Opening Hours
- Monday – Thursday 10.30am – 11.30pm
- Friday – Saturday 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 12.30pm – 11.00pm
Children under 18years are not allowed in the Crawford’s Bar after 10.00pm, but are allowed in the lobby and private function rooms.
- Experienced Babysitter can be organised by contacting reception on 021-4556800 for €15 per hour prior to your arrival
- For more information on our babysitting policy please click to our Babysitting form
- There is an AIB Bank in Glanmire Village Tel: 0214866393
- AIB ATM Point is available in Star Market/Texaco Garage in Glanmire
- Bank of Ireland Bank is located in Hazelwood Shopping Centre (completed with 24hr ATM point) Tel: 021-4866866
If you wish to pamper yourself there are a number of salons only minutes from the hotel
- Waterfront Studios 021-4866974
- Shirley’s 021-4822945
- Saltus 021-4820303
- We provide our business guests with services such as Internet access, Photocopying, & Faxing. An Internet Kiosk is available on the Conference Corridor. Contact hotel on 021-4556800 for further details.
Should you need a car or Limousine during your stay please Contact hotel on 021-4556800 for further details.
Roman Catholic: St. Joseph’s Spring Hill
- Monday- Thursday 10.00am
- First Friday 10.00am
- Saturday 10am, 6pm, 7.30pm
- Sunday 9am, 10.30am, 12noon
Church of Ireland: St. Mary’s
Sunday’s every 1st & 3rd 11.30am
- Children’s cots are available; if you require one please Contact hotel on 021-4556800 for further details.
- We accept all major credit cards
- Our car park is free to all residents
There is a cigarette machine available in the Crawford’s Bar. Cigars & matches are available in the Crawford’s Bar
- Glanmire Late Night Pharmacy, Hazelwood Shopping Centre 021-4822412
- Phelan’s Pharmacy, Hazelwood Shopping Centre 021-4822949
- Riverstown Pharmacy, Old Court, Riverstown 021-4820369
If you should require any information on our conference facilities our sales executive would be delighted to help you. Contact hotel on 021-4556800 for further details.
Check In/Out Times (Hotel)
Check In is after 4.00pm
Check Out time is 12 noon
Disabled Parking is available at the front of the hotel and adjacent to Holiday Villa No 2.
- Please place all items in bag and leave at reception before 9.30am. All items will be returned within 24 hours
Early Morning Calls
Early Morning Calls can be arranged by contacting reception directly
If you would like to order flowers, please contact hotel on 021-4556800 who would be happy to assist.
- If you would like to send a fax during your stay, reception would be delighted to send it for you. Any faxes that may come in for guests, will be kept at reception for collection
Why not treat that special someone to a Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Hotel Gift Voucher. Gift Vouchers are available for Weekends away, lunch, dinner etc. Contact hotel on 021-4556800 for further details.
There are a number of Hairdressers in the Glanmire area, please contact hotel on 021-4556800 for further details.
- The Hairdressers, Hazelwood Shopping Centre 021-4821499
- Glanmire Hair Studio, Riverstown 021-4866353
- Kopper Hair Studio, Glanmire Village 021-4820692
- Saltus Hair & Beauty, Hazelwood Shopping Centre 021-4820303
Hairdryers are provided in all hotel rooms and in each Villa, they are located in a drawer of the dressing table
Health & Leisure Centres
Source Leisure and Spa is located approximately 1 mile from the hotel
Irish Country Hotels
We are members of Irish Country Hotels Group
- Head Office Tel: 01-2958900
- Head Office Fax: 01-2958940
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.irishcoutryhotels.com
Lunch is served in the Hotel from 12.30pm, we have a lightsnack menu in Crawford's Bar and Lounge & an a la carte menu in Mabel Crawfords Bistro.
Should you have any lost property queries, please fill out the online form which will be dealt with within 24 hours.
Mobile Phone Chargers
Mobile phone chargers are available on request from reception. Subject to availability. Please contact hotel on 021-4556800 for further details.
Complimentary Irish Independents are available from Reception each morning - subject to availability.
There is a Post Office in Hazelwood Shopping Centre, for directions contact reception desk. Daily mail departs the hotel at 3pm. If you would like to mail anything i.e. postcards, please leave it at reception. Any mail sent to the hotel for guests will be held for your arrival
Shoe cleaning kits are available in your bathroom in the villas or the bedrooms in the hotel or directly at reception
Mahonpoint Shopping Centre www.mahonpointsc.ie
- Open Mon-Sat until 7.00pm
- Open Sun until 6pm
- Cork City Centre
- Open late Friday nights until 9.00pm
If you require a taxi during your stay, please contact reception the hotel on 021-4556800 who would be happy to book one for you or call any of the following:
- Riverstown Cabs 021-4822111 / 021-4822866
- Sun Cabs 021-4292929 / 021-4504050
- ABC Taxi 021-4961961
- Arrow Cabs 021-4505050
- Shannon Cabs 021-4500500
- Taxi Co-op 021-4272222
- Eire Cabs 021-4211311
- Each room in the hotel is equipped with full tea/Coffee making facilities, however should you require extra tea/coffee please contact reception.
- If you have any valuables with you, please inform reception who will place them in the hotel safe for you
- The weather in Ireland, can be somewhat inclement, for your comfort we have umbrellas available at reception for your use during your stay.