- Cork Airport is the hotel’s nearest airport. Only a 20-minute drive away.
- Aer Lingus 0818 365 123 www.aerlingus.com
- RyanAir 0818 30 30 30 www.ryanair.com
Breakfast Buffet is served in The Mable Crawford from
- 7.00am – 10.00am Mon-Fri
- 8.00am - 10.30am Sat & Sun
It is available from €13.50 per person for non residents
Bar Opening Hours
- Monday – Thursday 5.30pm – 11.00pm
- Friday – Saturday 5.30pm – 12.30pm
- Sunday 12.30pm – 11.00pm
This is subject to change.
Children under 18years are not allowed in the Crawford’s Bar after 10.00pm, but are allowed in the lobby and private function rooms.
- Experienced Babysitter can be organised by contacting reception on 021-4556800 for €15 per hour prior to your arrival
- For more information on our babysitting policy please click to our Babysitting form
- There is an AIB Bank in Glanmire Village Tel: 0214866393
- AIB ATM Point is available in Star Market/Texaco Garage in Glanmire
- Bank of Ireland Bank is located in Hazelwood Shopping Centre (completed with 24hr ATM point) Tel: 021-4866866
- Children’s cots are available; if you require one please Contact hotel on 021-4556800 for further details.
- We accept all major credit cards
- Our car park is free to all residents
- There is a cigarette machine available at reception. Cigars & matches are available in the Crawford’s Bar
- Glanmire Late Night Pharmacy, Hazelwood Shopping Centre 021-4822412
- Phelan’s Pharmacy, Hazelwood Shopping Centre 021-4822949
- Riverstown Pharmacy, Old Court, Riverstown 021-4820369
Check In/Out Times (Hotel)
- Check In is after 4.00pm
- Check Out time is 12 noon
- Disabled Parking is available at the front of the hotel and adjacent to Holiday Villa No 2.
- Please place all items in bag and leave at reception before 9.30am. All items will be returned within 24 hours
Early Morning Calls
- Early Morning Calls can be arranged by contacting reception directly
- Hairdryers are provided in all hotel rooms and in each Villa, they are located in a drawer of the dressing table
- Lunch is served in the Hotel from 12.30pm, we have a lightsnack menu in Crawford's Bar and Lounge & an a la carte menu in Mabel Crawfords Bistro.
- Should you have any lost property queries, please fill out the online form which will be dealt with within 24 hours.
- Complimentary Irish Independents are available from Reception each morning - subject to availability.
- There is a Post Office in Hazelwood Shopping Centre, for directions contact reception. Daily mail departs the hotel at 3pm. If you would like to mail anything i.e. postcards, please leave it at reception. Any mail sent to the hotel for guests will be held for your arrival
If you require a taxi during your stay, please contact reception the hotel on 021-4556800 who would be happy to book one for you or call any of the following:
- Satellite Taxis (021) 480 8080
- Crestfield Cabs (021) 486 6666
- The weather in Ireland, can be somewhat inclement, for your comfort we have umbrellas available at reception for your use during your stay.