Cork's Vienna Woods Team have undergone Fáilte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter.
The Covid-19 Safety Charter is a Government-endorsed initiative to reinforce confidence in domestic and overseas visitors in tourism business. The Covid-19 Safety Charter is designed to give comfort and reassurance to employers, employees and customers that your business is ready to re-open safely.
Our Team have been trained in essential hygiene and safety control. From this training our team has;
- a clear understanding of the Covid-19 infection
- an awareness of their role in and responsibility for helping prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus,
- a clear understanding of standard precautions surrounding infection control,
- a clear understanding of the correct hand-washing techniques and practices,
- a clear understanding of how to apply this knowlefge to their place of work.
Cork's Vienna Woods Hotel is on the list of Fáilte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter please click here to view.