Wedding Tasting Guidelines
Effective December 2018
- Menu tastings are available to book on every Wednesday- subject to availability
- Menu tasting are available to book from 2.00pm each tasting day, with the last tasting at 8.00pm
- A Gap of 1.5 hours must be allowed between each menu tasting (to allow chef to meet with couples)
- (e.g. 2.00pm, 3.30pm, 5.00pm, 6.30pm, 8.00pm).
- Menu tasting is complimentary for all couples.
- For additional Guests at menu tasting the charge is €38.00 per person.
- When couples are reserving menu tasting they must have their preferred menu with the hotel 1 week in advance of the tasting.
- Couples are permitted to taste (please note these are Full portions)
3 main courses.
3 desserts (miniatures).
- Where Possible Chef on duty will meet with the couple after their tasting (at, tea/coffee stage)
- If couple are having wine with their tasting, the wine chosen must be noted on the evening and sent for the attention of Michael or Maryanne at Least 1 week in Advance.
- On a rare occasion, couples may not be able to make a tasting on a Wednesday evening, therefore may be facilitated and by agreement, Times will be in agreement with the Kitchen and the couple in question.