We are Re-Opening as of June 2nd 2021. Book your stay here
Our priority is to ensure our Guests and Team feel safe with us while staying at the hotel.
Our team have gone through many online courses to ensure they are trained to the highest standard on a health and safety aspect.
We have recieved guidelines from Failte Ireland, The Irish Hotels Federation and The Governement of Ireland. These guidelines are very important and need to be adhered to, to ensure the safety of our Guests and Team. We will be following these guidelines here at the Hotel.
Please click here to open the document.
Important notice, regarding Covid-19.
As we live and work alongside Covid-19, we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel and Pure Cork. In preparation for your visit, you must be aware of the following steps you may be asked to participate and work with the hotel on during your stay.
1. Proof of Address
2. If residing outside the Island of Ireland, evidence that you have self quarantined for at least 14 days
3. Participate in regular temperature checks.
4. Provide update contract tracing details during your stay, and consent (if necessary) to share this information with the relevant and appropriate authority.
5. Asked If necessary to wear face- coverings.
6. Appreciate that normal service and operations will be altered to adhere to HSE, HSA, Fáilte Ireland Guidelines, therefore appreciate that our team are working with a “new normal”.
7. Observe responsible etiquette, around Hand-washing, Coughing and Sneezing.
8. Behave in a socially responsible manner to ensure the welfare of all guests and team members are paramount.