Back to School Lunch Box Ideas
Schools are back and we are here to help you with new and exciting lunch ideas every day.
Last year we brought you a blog to share some of our simple and favourite back to school lunches to help give you some inspiration!
This year, through consultation with our chef, we are back to provide some more top lunchbox tips and ideas for the new school year.
1. Lunchbox Pasta Salad - Customise with meat or eggs for a dose of protein – or cheese if catering for vegetarian diets
2. Grilled chicken & cheese wrap, yoghurt, granola bar and mixed fruit.
3. Hard Boiled Eggs, Baby Carrots and a granola bar
4. Ham & cheese bagel, home made energy balls & a yoghurt.
5. Sweet chili chicken wrap, fruit salad skewers and rice cakes.
6. Cheese pasta, apple slices and a yoghurt bar.
Hydration is always key throughouty the day. Give your child a resuable water bottle that should be drank throughout the day. Creating good habits is vital!
Our chefs top tip is to prepare the kids school lunches the night before school to avoid that rush in the morning! Also getting your kids to help prepare their lunch in the evening is a great way to get them ready for the time when they must start preparing their own lunches! It also teaches kids how to prepare healthy snacks for themselves.
Let us know if these quick and simple lunch box ideas helped you out!