We are a pet friendly hotel with one small pet permitted within strictly allocated hotel rooms and outdoor kennels accompanying the self-catering villas.
We offer pets their own Room Only, Bed & Breakfast & even Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rates. As part of the package we give each pet their own Bed, Duvets, Toys and their own bowl! Only a strict selection of our guestrooms are Pet & Dog Friendly. Customers are required to contact us directly to reserve a pet friendly guestroom. In addition we can provide a Spa Grooming Day (off site at a Pet Grooming facility). Additional charges will apply for this treatment.
In the hotel there is a Pet charge of €20 Room Only per night. At your time of booking guests are advised to contact the hotel directly as demand often exceeds supply .
The following are our required rules for Pets:
- Generally a small Pet is considered to weigh less than 22lbs or be shorter than 16 inches
- Pets are not allowed within the public areas of the hotel - ie. The lobby, bars and restaurants, excluding dogs for the visually impaired.
- Pets must remain on leads at all times within the hotel and on the hotel grounds and are never to be left unattended.
- Pets should be walked by persons of 12 years and older.
- Owners are requested to clean up after pet when on walks.
- One Pet per guest room only
- Owners are requested to bring their own food requirements for their pets, if on a Room Only basis.
- Owners are requested to walk their pets regularly in the beautiful surrounding areas.
- Arrangements must be made with housekeeping to service room with pet gone or with owner present
- When registering at the front desk, the pet owner agrees to the hotel's pet policies, to be responsible for any damage or injury caused by the pet, and to absolve the hotel staff of any liability if the pet or another guest is injured.
- Pets must be washed and on flea medication prior to arrival.
- If Owners wish they can bring their own pet bedding; no pets on the beds or furniture.